Sunday, October 12, 2014

QSLing

QSLing started. You have 3 options to receive 3D2YA's QSL card.

1) SASE
Please enclose $2.00 with self addressed envelope. I will send you QSL in a few days.
2) OQRS_Direct
Check your QSO on ClubLog online log first then request OQRS_Direct. Please pay $3.00 by PayPal. I will send you QSL in a week.
3) OQRS_Buro
Check your QSO on ClubLog online log first then request OQRS_Buro.
Log will be sent to GlobalQSL in a month then GlobalQSL print/send you QSL via your Buro.
I suppose you will receive QSL in 6 month or a year from your Buro.

Please do not send your QSL to Buro. I am no longer member of JARL.

If you have any problem then send me email. I will do my best to solve your problem.
All log will be uploaded on LoTW in a month.

QSL image
This is QSL image for Direct. Buro QSL differ a little bit from Direct QSL.


No comments: